Are you looking for a way to quickly shed fat and improve your physical fitness? HIIT training may be right for you. This revolutionary exercise method is helping millions of Americans stay in shape.
What is HIIT Training?
HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. Providing a high-intensity work-out, it is one of fitness’s most popular trends. It is a type of interval training. Short periods of intense strength building exercise are alternated with short periods of recovery activity. It is great cardio exercise. Your heart rate is kept at an optimal fat burning rate, making HIIT highly effective.
What are the benefits of HIIT Training?
HIIT provides many benefits. This includes:
- Burning Fat: HIIT will speed up your metabolism. The effect can last up to two days. This means you will be burning a lot more fat.
- Time Efficient: HIIT does not require a lot of time. Workouts can be done in as little as 30 minutes. This makes it easy to incorporate into a busy schedule.
- No Equipment: No equipment is needed. All you need is your body and exercise knowledge. Purlife trainers will teach you how to effectively incorporate HIIT into your routine.
- Decreased Appetite: Studies show that HIIT decreases your appetite. This makes nutritional management much easier.
- Better Cardio Health: America’s #1 cause of death is heart disease. It is important to have a healthy heart and circulatory system. Using HIIT will improve your cardio health.
- Fun: High-intensity workouts tend to be more fun than low-intensity. This will keep you returning to the gym.
- Increased Endurance: High-intensity exercise will make you able to work out for longer periods of time.
Is HIIT Training Right for Me?
Do you want to improve your physical fitness? Are you looking for a way to burn more calories in less time? Do you want to get as much as possible out of a workout? If you do, HIIT training may be right for you.
PURLIFE’S FREE 3-DAY PASS
Purlife is the ultimate South Florida fitness center. Our facility features modern equipment, certified personal trainers, full-service juice and snack bar and a hair salon. We provide clients with physical and nutritional guidance. To find out more about HIIT training call us 561-852-9200. We offer free 3-day memberships. Find out the Purlife difference.