If you ever find yourself staying in Boca Raton, know you can always visit PurLife Fitness Center for a workout. Our Boca Raton Gym is just minutes from the beach and from the best hotels in Boca Raton. Here are the top five according to US News.
Best Hotels in Boca Raton
- Boca Beach Club - 7 minute drive to PurLife Fitness Center In Southern Boca Raton, The Boca Beach Club is a Waldorf Astoria Resort with more of a beachy feel. Surrounding the hotel are seven pools and two championship golf courses along with a number of restaurants. Any list of the best hotels in Boca Raton includes The Boca Beach Club.
- Boca Raton Resort and Club - 5 minute drive to PurLife Fitness Center Coming in second is The Boca Raton Resort and Club. It's another Waldorf Astoria Resort, sister to the Beach Club. The Boca Resort has been one of the best hotels in Boca Raton for years. It offers a more traditional Waldorf Astoria feel, with four pools, two golf courses, and 10 restaurants and bars along with multiple onsite activities for guests and children. Both the Beach Club and Resort and Club accept Hilton Honors points from members. This is the most luxurious hotel in Boca Raton and they get guests from around the world visiting daily. People looking for the best gym near the Boca Resort come to PurLife.
- Waterstone Resort & Marina - 7 minute drive to PurLife Fitness Center Looking for something right on the water? Waterstone is on the Intracoastal Waterway and one block away from the beach. Rent snorkel or fishing equipment equipment, lounge by the pool, and attend their champagne reception every day from 4:30 to 6:00pm. Many Waterstone guests looking for a Boca Raton Gym frequent PurLife.
- Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel - 13 minute drive to PurLife fitness Center The Renaisssance is more "in town," with close access to the local airport and shopping centers. Unlike the others, this hotel does offer complementary WiFi access (no surcharge) but only has one pool and two on site restaurants. The Renaissance also offers Marriott Rewards points.
- Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center - 13 minute drive to PurLife Fitness Center On the other side of a three year, multi-million dollar renovation, the Boca Raton Marriott's rooms come equipped with iPod docks, rain showers, and complementary WiFi access. The proximity to the Boca Center and Town Center are a favorite of guests of the hotel. There is a restaurant and an outdoor pool in the hotel, but more can be found within walking distance in the town itself. We get many visitors from the Marriott looking for group fitness classes.